Turkish B2B Event for Global Value Chain Integration
Available seatsThere are 50 available seats
LocationLysbrohøjen 24, 8600 Silkeborg
- Seasight Davits
B2B Event for Global Value Chain Integration
Business Opportunities for Turkish Wind Energy Ecosystem
Do you want to meet with a wind and clean-energy focused high-level delegation from Turkey consists of big industry players, sub-suppliers as well as NGOs and public stakeholders?
Do you want to learn more on the incentive schemes and investment environment in Turkey with a focus on the sustainable supply chain opportunities?
You are invited to participate to the match-event to take place Thursday the 6th of October 2022 between 13:00-16:00.
Turkish delegation will consist of representatives from:
BEST For Energy Cluster, ENSİA , İzmir Development Agency, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, Ministry of Industry and Technology of Türkiye, Aero Wind Industry (Enercon), Aspilsan, Ates Wind Power, Dirinler Machinery, Genba Engineering, Gimas Girin Machinery, Guler Engineering, IZ Energy, Kontek Engineering, Tibet Machinery, Trio Composites, VEGA Energy, Zorlu Energy.
Final delegate list will be sent to the event participants
13:00-13:30 Registration and Networking (sandwiches and soft drink)
13:30-13:45 Welcoming Speeches
- Søren Rasmussen, Managing Director, DWEA
- Murat Çelik, Investment Support Office Coordinator, İzmir Development AgencyAlper Kalaycı, Chairman, Energy Industrialist and Businessmen Association
13:45-14:15 Opportunities in the Turkish Wind Energy Market and and Supply Chain, Ekin Taşkın, Buğra Barlas, BEST For Energy Project
- Capability Matrix of the Wind Energy Ecosystem in İzmir
- International Demand Analysis Results with 223 International Companies
- Future Strategic Options of Collaboration Between Turkish and Danish Wind Energy Value Chain
14:15-16:00 Matchmaking and B2B between the Turkish and Danish wind suppliers