Power-to-X delegation to Pays de la Loire & Hyvolution Paris 2024
11.750 DKK delegation tour (person/company) after grant*
3.500,00 DKK for second person/company
*) We already got the grant from the Trade Council
Min. 7 companies required for this event.
Included in the price:
Local transport, lunch and networking receptions, all meetings
NOT included in the price:
Hotel accommodation, and flight
LocationParis & Pays de la Loire, France
- DEIF A/S
- Roxtec Denmark Aps
- Stiesdal A/S
DWEA together with the Royal Danish Embassy in Paris would like to invite you to explore the export potential to France in the diverse realm of Power-to-X and the many sectors connected to the process of converting sustainable sources of power into other practical forms of utilizing excess energy.
Join the delegation which will focus on a site visit to Pays de la Loire region and visit at Hyvolution in Paris. See tentative program at end of page
Site visit to Pays de la Loire
At Pays de la Loire we will meet the cluster, Neopolia, which is the main cluster in the region, regrouping more than 240 members, on energy, wind offshore and hydrogen. We will as well visit on-going electrolysis projects. The site visit to Pays de la Loire offers hands-on experience and insight into the synergy between Danish expertise and the region’s dynamic hydrogen landscape. Pays de la Loire has pledged a substantial budget of 100 million euros, designated for low carbon hydrogen solutions by 2030. The objective in the region is to establish it as a sector of excellence by focusing on mobility. Additionally, the region is also the place of substantial offshore wind development projects in France, where renewable electricity is poised to play a pivotal role in renewable hydrogen production.
The hydrogen sector is already well established, with numerous industrial and academic players who have been involved for a long time, clusters committed to hydrogen projects and a dynamic network of start-ups committed to hydrogen projects.
Hyvolution Paris 2024
Hyvolution is one of the largest hydrogen exhibitions in Europe, encompassing the entire value chain of the PtX ecosystem. In 2023, Hyvolution featured 400 exhibitors and has continued to expand internationally over the past year. For two days, companies of all sizes, whether public or private, will come together to engage in discussions and explore innovative products and solutions within the hydrogen sector, spanning three key markets: Mobility, Energy, and Industry. This event serves as the ideal venue to connect with industry stakeholders and gain insights into the French PtX ecosystem. In partnership with the Royal Danish Embassy in Paris, we will arrange B2B meetings with the most relevant French players, where the Danish companies will learn more about the French PtX development and present their solutions and components, and have exclusive opportunity for networking.
Hyvolution is the main hydrogen event for energy, industry and mobility in France, which will take place from January 30th to February 1st, 2024 at the Paris, Porte de Versailles.
Unlocking opportunities: Power-to-X in France
France unveiled its Hydrogen strategy in 2020, standing out as one of Europe’s most ambitious. With a staggering commitment of up to 9 billion euros of investments and resolute aim to achieve 6.5 GW electrolysis capacity by 2030, the strategy's three-pronged approach is equally compelling. It seeks to decarbonize industries, foster the growth of hydrogen-powered mobility, and champion research and innovation.
Teaming up with the Danish embassy and Trade Council in Paris enables this delegation tour to harness strong Danish connections with the French hydrogen ecosystem, including the French hydrogen business organization (France Hydrogène), and the French business organization and their hydrogen task force. France has high ambitions regarding the deployment of low carbon hydrogen technologies, and want to lead the way in Europe, which means a lot of opportunities for Danish companies.
Tentative program - will be adjusted to the profiles of participating companies
DAY 1 - 29th January 2024 - Site visits in Pays de la Loire
- Transfer from Paris to Nantes
- Meeting with power-to-x ecosystem in the region
- Presentation of the ptx regional strategy by Solutions&Co hydrogen cluster
- Presentation of relevant projects in the region in presence of local companies (Depending on the delegation companies profiles, relevant projects will be presented)
- Site visit - Lhyfe, R&D, refuelling stations, Port of Saint Nazaire
- Transfer back to Paris
- Reception dinner at ambassador's residence with french players
DAY 2 - 30th January 2024 - Day at Hyvolution, Paris
- Welcome coffee at the Danish stand + group picture
- Companies from the delegation will have their logo displayed at the stand, and will have the opportunity to use the Embassy stand for meetings during the fair.
- Opening conference on the French Power-to-X strategy and focus, as well as projects – by Aymeric KOUAM
- Presentation of the National Ecosystem by France Hydrogène
- French companies' presentation (TBC) (These are examples, as it will depend on the Danish companies profile, participating in the delegation)
- Mesure Process: Design, build and maintain multi-energy stations dedicated to the distribution of energies (Fuel, Bio-Fuel, NGV, Bio-GNV and Hydrogen).
- Mc Phy: leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment
- Elogen: French leader in proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysis
- VIP cocktail/lunch with a possibility to connect with the French ecosystem (TBC)
- Conference at the forum for interested Danish companies (TBC)
- Interested companies will have a speaker slots possibility at the fair forum to present their projects or their solutions. Please reach out if interested.
- Organised B2B meetings with targeted companies – in partner with Medef International
- Free tour at the fair - companies walk around and discuss with identified partners.
*Targeted communication activities throughout the day, including interviews on the “Hyvolution TV channel”.
**Potential companies to meet in France depending on participating Danish profiles:
- TotalEnergies, Engie, Hynamics, Lhyfe, McPhy, Airliquide, GRTgaz, Téréga, Storengy, Arkema, Faurecia, EoDev, Symbio, HDF, Vicat, ADP, Hinicio, Five T hydrogen, Naldeo, Enea consulting, Loxam, Mesure Process….
- Public authorities: Ademe, DGEC, CRE…
- Organizations: France hydrogène, Medef International, Haropa Port, Ifpen…
For more information please contact
+33 1 44 31 21 48