Australian Delegation Tour 2021
Per Company/one person after grant:
Per extra person:
A minimum of 8 companies is necessary to carry through the event
Available seatsThere are 20 available seats
LocationSidney & Melbourne, Australia
- DHI A/S
- FMC GlobalSat, Inc.
- Liftra ApS
- MAN PrimeServ On-site Recovery
- PolyTech A/S
- Skagen Blade Technology
- Svendborg Brakes Aps
- robin radar
Focus on the growing possibilities within onshore and offshore market
Australia has a high wind potential and only within offshore wind there could be 2 GW projects in years to come. In the past years between 500 and 800 MW of new wind capacity was installed and the Australian Government is again focusing on further escalation of investments in renewable energy, including wind. As of December 2019, there were 6,2 GW of installed wind power capacity divided on almost 100 wind farms. Turbines from Vestas, GE and Siemens/Gamesa counts for almost 60% of the total installations.
Join DWEA and the Danish Embassy in Canberra and investigate the new opportunities both on onshore and offshore wind and meet the most important players in the market.
During 5 days in Melbourne and Sydney you will:
- Participate in the Australia Wind Energy
- Meet developers and investors, including CIP, Macquire, CATCON, Zenvion & Monadelphaus Group, Zinfra Tilt Renewables, Lacour Energy
- Meet major OEMs in the Australian market, including Vestas, GE, Siemens/Gamesa and Goldwind
- Meet the largest wind farm owners among other Acciona Energy, AGL Energy, APA Group, Pacific Hydro, Union Fenosa, Ratch Australia