AWEA OFFSHORE Virtual Summit 2020
Virtual booth & 1 conference access:
12800 DKK per booth
Additional conference ticket booth owners:
Conference tickets others:
1st October 2020
Available seatsThere are 15 available seats
Offshore wind in US – a booming industry
The AWEA offshore should have been held in New York and will now take place online instead.
The U.S. offshore wind industry is set to deliver significant economic benefits over the next decade. In addition to providing clean, affordable, and reliable power, the U.S. Offshore Wind Power Economic Impact Assessment estimates that developing 30,000 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind along the East Coast could support up to 83,000 jobs and deliver $25 billion in annual economic output by 2030.
Why attend on this event and exhibit.
By virtually attending AWEA Offshore 2020 you will:
- See live presentations, have on-demand sessions & matchmaking.
- Virtual marketplace of product & service providers where you can enhance your branding & visibility via a company profile & add a custom graphic banner to your booth
- Share a video to introduce your company, upload up to 6 PDFs, web links and images
- Access valuable attendee data with lead retrieval that includes stats about attendees that visited your profile, including contact info.
- Your profile remains visible for 3 months after the event, garnering additional exposure to both registered & non-registered attendees.
- Have up to 4 booth personnel: add their names, photos and contact info to your company profile
- Interact with attendees using unlimited live video chat. These one-on-one video discussions are available to each booth personnel during the show dates