Norway – Delegation Tour with focus on growing offshore and onshore wind power activities
Per company/one person after grant*:
Per extra person:
*) We will apply for grant on your behalf. Registration is not binding until results of the grant applications are known.
A minimum of 7 participants are reguired to carry out the event
Available seatsThere are 10 available seats
Norway has some of the world's best wind resources. The increasing energy demand in Norway creates a good ground for further development of wind both onshore and offshore. Statkraft is focusing heavily on the development of renewable energy and until 2025 they will invest NOK 10 billion annually in the development of wind and solar projects. Equinor is working intensively to develop offshore wind projects not only in Norway (Hywind Tampen), but also in Europa (Doggerbank in the UK). In June 2020, the Norwegian government announced that two new offshore wind areas, Utsira II and the Southern North Sea, which border the Danish waters, will be opened for new tenders. Those two projects potentially account for 4.5 GW. This makes the Norwegian wind power market very interesting, and it can be of crucial importance to position the Danish competencies correctly in the first development phase of the upcoming projects.
Join DWEA and the Danish Embassy in Oslo and investigate the new opportunities and meet the most important players.
DAY 1 – arrival to Oslo
- Afternoon/evening introduction to the Norwegian onshore and offshore wind power market
DAY 2 – focus on onshore wind activities
- Meetings with the key players within Norwegian onshore wind power representing park owners, investors, developers, and utilities; among others: Statkraft, Norsk Vindkraft, Fred. Olsen, Eolus and Zephyr
- Networking reception with invited Norwegian guests
DAY 3 – focus on offshore wind activities
- Meetings with the key players within Norwegian offshore wind power representing park owners, investors, developers, and utilities; among others: Equinor, NBT, Aker Horizons, Vattenfall
- Further possible initiatives in the wind sector in the Norwegian market – briefing by the Embassy
DAY 4 – focus on procurement processes and afterwards departure to Denmark