Poland – Offshore Wind Energy – 2 days Delegation Tour – with participation of the Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy & Utilities
8,500.- DKK delegation tour (person/company)
2,500.- DKK for second person/company
2 days in late spring (May/June) 2021 in Warsaw and Gdansk – Delegation Tour
Included in the price:
Local transport, lunch day 1, lunch & networking reception day 2
Price is exclusive of:
Flights DK-Gdansk and Warsaw-DK, hotel accommodation
Available seatsThere are 20 available seats
LocationWarsaw and Gdansk, Poland
NB! The dates 26 & 27 May are subject to the development of Covid-19 situation.
During two days you will get a clear view of the developments in the offshore wind sector in Poland. This sector is growing rapidly and offers great opportunities. Poland aims to award more than 10 GW in the Baltic Sea by 2027 (according to the draft of legislation by the Poland ministry of state).
The delegation will give you a clear view on the Polish government plans for offshore wind energy in the Baltic Sea region and an introduction to the key developers on the Polish market: Polenergia, PGE and PKN Orlen, and their partners.
Minister Dan Jørgensen from the Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy & Utilities will lead the dialog during meetings in Warszawa.
Polish Key Developers
PGE – Polish energy company plans to develop 6.5 GW offshore wind capacity in the Baltic Sea. Today PGE is developing project Baltica 1, 896 MW offshore wind, which is expected to be operational after 2030, Baltica 2 with 1.5 GW offshore wind farms, which is expected to generate first power in 2025 and Baltica, which is scheduled to be complied by 2030 with 1GW offshore wind (in cooperation with Ørtsed).
Polenergia in cooperation with Equinor owns project Baltyk I with up to 1.56 GW offshore wind capacity and is developing to new projects Baltyk II and Baltyk III with combined capacity of 1,44 GW.
PKN Orlen holds a 1.2 GW offshore wind concession area in the Baltic Sea.
May 26, 2021 in Gdansk & Gdynia region, where Polish Offshore Wind Hub is building up
- Meeting with local self-government representatives in Oliva Business Center
- Information from Pomeranian Voivodeship Office and Invest in Pomerania (local investment fund) on possibilities of support for the foreign investors
- Business talks and networking
- Meeting with Baltic Industry Group representative in Gdynia
- Information from BIG and Pomerania Special Economic Zone of possible partnerships and support for the Danish investors in local supply chain for the offshore wind sector
- Networking and B2B meetings with Polish companies representing local supply chain within offshore wind
- Study visit to CRIST Shipyard S.A. (Energomontaz-Polnoc Gdynia S.A. factory)
Transfer to Warsaw with intercity train
May 27, 2021 in Warsaw
- Press Conference with Danish Minister of Climate, Energy and Utilities and Polish Minister of Climate and Environment
- Inauguration Debate: Danish – Polish Energy partnership
Round Table meeting with sub-suppliers for the offshore wind
- Offshore wind energy projects - cooperation with sub-suppliers
- Companies from the Polish site: PGE & Ørsted, Polenergia & Equinor, PKN Orlen & RWE