US East Coast Offshore Wind Roadshow 2022
9,900 DKK per person/company
5,700 DKK per extra person
Prices include bus and hotel - 2 nights, 2x lunch and dinner
Prices are after grant, and grant has been given.
Max. 15 companies
Available seatsThere are 15 available seats
LocationNew York to Boston
- Aegir Wind Solutions
- DAFA A/S
- Dansk Ingeniørservice A/S
- FORCE Technology
- Global Wind Service
- Hempel A/S
- NIRAS A/S
- RMG Steel USA Inc.
- Roxtec Denmark Aps
- Seasight Davits
- Shoreline Aps
- Øglænd System A/S
The Trade Council of Denmark in Chicago and the Danish Wind Export hereby invite you to participate in the U.S. Offshore Wind Roadshow 2022 taking place on the East Coast.
On the trip will you be introduced to a range of U.S. Offshore stakeholders on our journey from New York to Boston, meeting with Ørsted, Vineyard Wind and Equinor, US sub-suppliers, regional economic development agencies and visiting key offshore wind ports and other locations along the way.
- Meet with the major developers and their people responsible for supply chain decisions
- Instigate conversations and connections between Danish and US offshore wind sub-suppliers
- Meet with key regional economic development bodies in the various states
- Update Danish OSW stakeholders on the rapidly shifting US market in light of the federal, state, and local elections that took place in November 2020.